Wednesday, July 09, 2008

My Fourth of July

Here we are a whole five days after the fourth and here I am sharing it with you. Better late than never I guess. The weekend was lovely. Joshua came down for Washington play with us and it was a nice addition to our little family. Friday morning we went off to see Hancock. Of course anything with Will Smith is bound to be good. The movie was pretty good not my fav but still entertaining. Here we are in the car. Mom refused to look for her picture.


For the first time EVER M&D bought us fireworks. Kendall assured me they only did it because Josh was there and I'm pretty sure she was right. We had a blast (haha) lighting off these fireworks. We let the piromaniacs in all of us let loose. Our favorite thing to do was read the name of the firework and then analyze how the name fit the fire show. It was funny.


Finally how can you forget our bonfire? We enjoyed burning what use to be our hot tub deck, making smores, and generally just smelling like smoke. The evening was complete and my patriotism was renewed. I love America!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

To the owner of this blog, how far youve come?You were a great blogger.

Anonymous said...

Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.

NatAttack said...

Oh man, I love that lottery winning numbers; what a card. Look how far we've ALL come.

Looks like you had some extra chairs at the bonfire--wish I'd been there!

kendall said...

JOSH HAS A COKE IN HIS HAND!

Rachel Eve said...

OH! What a fun little fourth. I'm jealous that you had Josh, because he would probably make any fireworks show fun. Next year I call Josh!

Ryan Nielsen said...

Fun!! I totally wish I could have been there!

Ryan Nielsen said...

By the way, this is Erica posting, not Ryan. Oops.

Jan said...

lovely hair, mal. Too old to turn around I guess! Loved the 4th...(let's buy fireworks on the reservation next year!)maybe we'd get a few of the Utah bunch to come up!