Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mini Vacation

One of my best friends from high school, Michelle Francis, flew out to Utah last Friday to spend the weekend with me. Different circumstances kept us forever in different places when it was convenient to get together and after more than a year of being apart we decided it was time to reunite. Michelle arrived in SLC Friday morning and the next 78 hours were as perfect as perfect can be. I have not laughed so much in my whole life. It was such a blessing to have a break from school and I'm so glad that Alaina would trust me with her car for the weekend. Nothing beats reuniting with a friend and finding that even though time has passed it feels like you've never been apart.

I'm glad Michelle had an iphone otherwise we wouldn't have any of these gems.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Yay! Have been watching for the pics!