Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Start of something new

Another new semester at BYU and I can't help but feel that this is the semester that will change the rest of my life. I keep thinking that at this point last year I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life. I'd been so sure that I wanted to study dietetics but after about four weeks in my intro to nursing class I knew that I wanted to be a nurse. I continue to be grateful for every prompting, decision, and event that has led me to this point. I am thrilled to have such an amazing opportunity. So without further adieu here are some pictures of the one and only time I'll wear my uniform this semester.


Above is the group of us in the Tuesday, 9:00am Nursing 294 lab. Call me if you want your blood pressure taken. Also, my newly established 5'8" status has officially put me in the "tall ones in back" category.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

You are the cutest "nurse in training" ever!!! Thanks for taking my blood pressure! XOX

Kendall said...

I agree w/Aunt Cheri! You're the cutest by far. And woooooo there are boys in your class!!!
(just thought I'd throw in that annoying older sister comment)

Alicia said...

Oh gosh, those are cute pictures of you in the nurse uniform! BTW, I prefer tall nurses over short ones...especially when having my BP taken :)