Sunday, October 23, 2011

10. Somethings

1. I've got a mattress topper on my bed that refuses to stay on top of my bed. It constantly looks like my bed has a muffin top.

2. There is a box of winter clothes under my bed and I am really hoping that it won't need to be opened until after November is here.

3. Zumba is kicking my trash. (but in a good way) I know it was just a normal day when I have a hard time lowering myself onto the toilet seat the next day.

4. I am in nine different classes this semester which means that I will have NINE different finals come December time. Heaven help me.

5. The apartment I'm living in does not have a dishwasher which is not so bad since I've decided to live off cup of noodles this year. Just add hot water!

6. Being in the nursing home one time a week for five hours is hard work. I always come home feeling fulfilled but smelling of urine. It motivates me to be healthy now so I don't have to live in a long term care facility when I'm old.

7. I am qualified to give people injections. And I have had more shots in the last two weeks than I have in the last 10 years. Sometimes I get to do nurse-y things in nursing school.

8. I did attempt making donuts in the oven tonight. They ended up more like mini Texas Roadhouse rolls with cinnamon and sugar on them. DELICIOUS.

9. I wish I were eating something pumpkin flavored. Why is it Fall and I still have not eaten everything flavored pumpkin? (reason: see #4.)

10. We may or may not have spent 15 minutes taking self timer shots. This about sums up my life. Happy Fall from Allred 8!

5 comments:

Cheri said...

Whoa...what a list! I'm amazed that you give shots now. You are going to be a real live NURSE. Way to go!!! XOX

Bassanio, The Prince of Thorns said...

Woah! Nice blog :D I love how original and consistent your posts are!
Follow me back? I'd love some feedback :)
www.teenagearchon.blogspot.com

Emily said...

9 different classes??? You are an amazing woman. When you become a mom & are toilet training you end up smelling like urine too...just a thought. =)

Elizabeth Peterson said...

If you just would have stayed here like Rylee really wanted you to You could have had some super delicious Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I'm just saying.

Ummm and what Emily is saying is simply not true, the only thing about being a Mom that might make me smell like urine is when I jump on the Trampoline without using the restroom first. Just one of many things you have to look forward too! Cheers!!

Alaina said...

I don't think I've ever loved a list so much. I keep looking for the "like" button. After EVERY one.

Urine smells strongly from a baby diaper. Get ready to change them even when they're not very full just because you can't stand smelling it.