Thursday, April 05, 2012

All of the colors!

Kendall has been telling me about the annual of Festival of Colors at the Hari Krishna temple since I came to BYU. Because this is the last year we'll both live in Provo together, we had to attend. I told Joshua that we were planning on going and, since he can't stand for me to do fun things without him, he flew down to Utah to throw colored chalk at my face. In addition to Joshua, we also got Andrew and Jan to attend. What a party!

Sibling love!
Now that this is done, I am totally ready to get out of Provo.

5 comments:

Cheri said...

So adventuresome! Good luck with finals!!! Hang in there...

Kendall said...

Me too! It was so totally worth the wait though.

Elizabeth Peterson said...

I am pertty jealous. My friend was there and she was telling me all about it and it sounded like so much fun. You should plan a similar celebratio0n for august while we are all camping at the beach. How much fun would htat be to see all the Lutes' thowing colored chalk at each other...so fun!

Emily said...

I think that is a great idea Elizabeth! Looks like SO much fun! Maybe next year I will have to do this =)

Erin said...

Color run on the 22nd! So excited!
Erin