Imma be honest with you; it has been a pretty crazy six months since I last updated. My life has changed dramatically and a lot of really great things have been happening. In the season of thanksgiving, I decided to make a list of a few of those people and things that make my life so great.
1. Joshua and I were married for time and all eternity in the Portland temple 21 weeks ago.
2. The junk room in our apartment that is mostly organized.
3. The Lutes drink Diet Coke!
4. Alaina and Brad who allow me to stay in my own room at their house AND pick me up from the airport.
5. Getting to be a part of the birth of little Oliver. The miracle of life is just that, a miracle.
6. Amanda, who shares a bed with me AND lets me get up at 4:50 a.m. to get ready for clinical
7. Getting to be in Utah when Alyssa received her endowment.
8. Feeling just a little bit like an Aramaki sister now that Craig has given me a nickname.
9. That random stranger who picked me up when I was running the last mile and a half to the airport.
10. Group text message chats with sisters
11. Living close enough to Kendall that we get to hang out every now and then.
12. Frequently spending time with Adrie, Henry, Elliot, Charlie, and Oliver.
13. Video chat workouts with Joshua.
14. Thanksgiving with the Lutes and Christmas with the Williams!
15. Airplanes that let me live in two places at once.
16. Long chats with Emily and sleeping on that beautiful orange couch.
17. Vincent, the Saab luxury vehicle.
18. Nursing school and all that comes with it. (Friends, IVs, knowing about the body)
20. Diet Coke.
21. Prayers that seem to make even the hardest days just a little bit easier.
This list does not even begin to cover the whole scope of things for which I am grateful. My life is rich and full of great people and blessings. I am so grateful for my sweet Joshua. Our life is crazy but still SO great! I cannot deny that life is incredibly good.