Monday, October 09, 2006

Hooray for bursting water pipes!

Well today I only had to attend a half day of school because a water pipe burst and left our entire school without running water. I have never been so excited. Well maybe I have but the moment I found out we could go home was pure bliss. That Bryan boy gave me a ride home and I must say it was an overall enjoyable time. Today Dad took off work so we spent some quality time together on the motorcycle, in home depot, and at the drink place. Shortly here after I am going to a piano lesson that I am not nearly prepared for but who cares I only had a half day of school!

2 comments:

kendall said...

i am quite jealous that you got to experience a PIPE BURST! Congratulations on missing school. I want to be you.

NatAttack said...

Wow. Another post! I was wondering why you were home so early. Fun that you got to spend some time with Dad too. Enjoy it while you can! All too soon you'll be out of the house and parentless like Kenny and I are...

Best Monday ever!