Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Play Practice and Grandma

This weekend I started helping Gabbe with the costumes for the school musical. Of course the week that I am most busy Grandma comes! Play practice is long and I am sick of hand sewing on stupid little things but somehow it is all worth it. Having Gram in town is so fun and I am just sorry that tonight and tomorrow night I will be at the school until 9:30. The good news is mom let me skip seminary today so I could go running. The truth is I have never run more than 3.5 miles at one time and with all this play practice there is no time to run because it's dark by 5:30. Well lets just say that running in the morning is a lot different that in the afternoon but it was a good change. Just in case you were wondering how far I can run I would tell you that I can run a little over 3 miles in 39minutes. Nat I don't think I can make our goal of 4 miles in 40 minutes! Well have a happy day.

2 comments:

NatAttack said...

It's okay Mal, I love you anyway!

And I may or may not make it either... haven't run in 10 days! Vacation is a bad bad thing... :)

kendall said...

oh mallory. i am forever doomed to live in your shadow