Thursday, November 30, 2006

So Everything

I am so tired, so swamped, and so ready to graduate! Tomorrow Mom and I have an appointment with my school counselor so we'll see how that goes. My life seems so empty without you guys! I got use to having you there and now we are far apart again. Nat I am wishing the best for you on your job interview excursion and Kendall I hope you do well on your finals so M&D are in a good mood when they check your grades. Right now I am waiting for Dad to get home so we can eat and then they are off to the meeting to determine if we will get a chaple in West Linn. Then I have to start my homework stack that is so high, and then I get to watch The Office and Scrubs! I am so excited! As always wishing you were here and know I am missing you so much!

1 comment:

kendall said...

i love you.