Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hello Beautiful

As fun as Alaina and Kurt are, them having a baby makes them go to bed way too early. While they are in bed I have to think of things to keep me occupied and awake so I can truely have a vacation where I decided when I go to bed. So tonight I decided to look up pictures of probably the hottest man on television. Thank you Gap for putting Wentworth Miller in your new ads because if you had cute clothes I would probably buy some from you.

You are beautiful and if I knew you were a worthy man I would say I could marry you. You could work all day on the set of only the hottest TV shows and I would be free to stay home with our beautiful babies and make cakes all day with the new pan Alaina gave me. (this is all assuming Clayton decides he really doesn't want to marry me.) Well I could look at him all day but in reality who couldn't?

3 comments:

NatAttack said...

Hahahaha. Wentworth is a hottie. And you're funny! A good match I think...

Alaina said...

I wonder how tall he is. And if he likes Rugby. Good thing I am already married or I would have to fight you for him. But Clayton is probably better anyway.

Rachel Eve said...

Wentworth is so dreamy. How about we both marry him!