Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Welcome Home

Well I am now back in Oregon. Life is dandy. Young Women is at my house tonight and that is kind of weird. I am going to be late because of rugby. Rugby was especially hard last night. After sprinting up a hill for 10 minutes we spent an hour on contact drills. I was so exhausted by the end that I came home, ate, and went to bed. I was in bed by 7:55. The good news is that nine hours of sleep is very benificial to my school day. It was a great day eventhough I couldn't move my head more that 45 degrees in either direction. I love rugby and I love that good hurt. I miss you all but having my own bed is really nice.

4 comments:

kendall said...

Wow. I'm going to be home soon to make your life more exciting, I promise.

NatAttack said...

Own beds are the best kind!!!

Miss you mucho you hard-working, scary tackling lady!

Rachel Eve said...

I'm glad you finally got your own bed.

Sounds like you work hard in rugby! That's so good. I miss high school days when playing sports actually forced you to be in shape. But I'm sure you are 10,000x more in shape than I ever was.

Alaina said...

You know you loved my cat pee bed.