Tuesday, November 06, 2007

BYU

The last few days have been some of the most amazing days of my life. I mean it wasn't the most glamorous, I did sleep on the floor which was not as bad as it seems, but I did have a fantastic time with my sister and cousin.
I met Josh Calvert and let me just say he is as amazing as Kendall has been telling us for so long.
I finally went to the famous J-dawgs. Lets just say the special sauce was interesting. I had a blast. Everytime I am with family I remember how much I love them. I want to graduate and come down and live here SO bad! Why am I only 16! I am so very excited for New York. I will take any chance I can get to be with my family the location is just an added bonus.

5 comments:

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Where did you get your shirt? I think I need it. Really.

Looks like you're having a blast? I love it--"Why am I only 16?" You make me laugh.

kendall said...

Yaaaaay Josh and Mallory!!

Rachel Eve said...

I love your shirt too!!

I'm sad you're gone! Thanks for visiting though! I love you.

Alaina said...

Beautiful! I love all of the pictures. It was a blast to have you come! Just take your GED and apply just to see if you get in next year.

Jan said...

I love seeing all our girls smiles. They make me happy and smile, too.