Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Let's all just take a dump

*I have been busy since I got home from utah.
*Today I got my blood drawn. For the first time I didn't have Mom standing next to me and I didn't even get light-headed! Hooray!
*One more day of school before New York
*We are studying the old testament in the Bible and whenever I hear a simple name like Adam or Dan I start singing "__________ was a prophet first one that we know"
*Tonight Gabbe is coming over to pick cute clothes for New York
*Kristen Bell in Heros is SO creepy
*Speaking of Heros, I think it just keeps getting better and better!
*I love driving
*Last night I was able to fall asleep very quickly because I had nothing on my mind. My homework was done, I knew what I was going to wear the next day, everything was planned.
*I really don't like thematic analysis papers
*I am very excited to go to New York!
*Tomorrow I have: 1 three page paper due, 2 quizes, and 1 test. I am prepared for all of them.
*I had a very productive weekend, can you tell?

3 comments:

qwertney said...

dear mallory, i love you, and i just saw that you have a blog, so
i "tagged" you in my blog. you have to read it to find out what that means...


XoXoX

NatAttack said...

Holy CRAP girl. No wonder you've been absent from the blogging world! Way to get every thing ready! Geez, I'm traveling an eighth the distance and I'm only half as ready as all of you for this trip. Oye!

Alaina said...

Nights like that are the BEST. I love having stuff done. Then real rest is really restful.