Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer Stories

WHoo! Summer! I am having a great time being out of school but I still feel like I am super busy. I turned 17 and it's weird that I actually feel so much older. Kendall was a little bit jealous.



The weather here has been phenominal! The day school got out Michelle, Alyssa and I went out to lunch and had our first lunch together as seniors.



Playgroup is going and I guess it's alright. I still wish I had a job. I am working hard to stay productive this summer and that includes reading tons of books so if you have any suggestions I am open to them. I'm currently reading my first lds romance novel and I don't think I like it very much. The girl crys all the time! My new favorite song is I'm Yours. It's the new Jason Mraz single and it is SO good!

I have so enjoyed getting to play with Kendall this summer. Favorite times include watching LOTR and going to Wal-Mart looking like white trash. We so enjoy anything that has to do with magic and any thing that is funny. I love 17 amd summer! I am having a great time.

5 comments:

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

You look so cute in all of these pictures, Mal! Now that you mention it, I totally remember thinking that 17 seemed a lot older than 16. Some kind of magical jump happens between 16 and 17, seriously!

kendall said...

That is definitely the best bunch of pictures I have ever been in. I love being home with you!

Andino said...

Cute cute cute!! I love you guys!

Alaina said...

Oooo pass on some good books to me please.

Read "Finders Keepers" it was my first LDS Romance and I love it to this day. Very unlike most typicals LDSMRN.

Alaina said...

Yeah Kendall looks a little bit jealous in that second photo :)