Saturday, May 31, 2008

I'm Sorry It's Been So Long

I just don't have any motivation to blog. It seems like too much work! So while I gather my thoughts I have this for you to ponder. When Natalie was here living with Kendall and me I went outside to check the mail. Our mother had been digging in the dirt, because that is what yard people do, and in the bottom of one of the holes I found this.

Meet my friend the mole. Doesn't his coat look beautiful! Kendall wouldn't let me touch it but it looks so soft! What is up with it's ugly little nose and those feet digger pattle things on the front are disgusting.

4 comments:

Alaina said...

Oh MY GOSH that thing is disgusting! How did it hold still for a picture? And is that the front end or the back end in the picture!?!?

Joshua said...

Kendall is so mean! She never lets me touch cuddly rodents.

kendall said...

A)It was dead for the picture
B) That's the front end.
C) Me?? More like Josh won't let me harbor any kind of soft spot for animals besides humans.


love you, mal!

NatAttack said...

I can't believe I didn't comment this post! THAT mole was awesome. SO SHINY!

Those claws? The screaming? CLASSIC MEMORY.