Thursday, December 11, 2008

Still Good

For some reason Natalie thinks this is hilarious but I am sure she has just built it up in her mind. Man do I love the thug life.

Life is so great. Honestly I am loving everything. Rugby starts so soon I cannot even believe it. Christmas is only two weeks from today (weird) and I only have to go to six more days of school before break. G+G are in Oregon right now and they are so fun! Boston was a blast. Life is just delicious. Just find a little something to love and then everything seems so much more lovely. I wish I could see you all and Christmas but I know that I can't. I love you all nonetheless.

2 comments:

Alaina said...

Ohhhhhh baby. Gimme summa THAT.

NatAttack said...

YESSSSSSSSSSS.

This picture makes me happy to be alive. And when I finally replace the photos in my room (or finish unpacking), this photo will definitely make the cut.

MY favorite people wearing my favorite things. Yes PLEASE!