Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight

I was lucky enough to get to go to the Twilight midnight premiere with my friend Elissa. Oh dear was that exciting. I really loved the movie. It was so delicious.
We made matching shirts.

This is our really excited face when we were on our way.

Here we are waiting in line

Here we are tired of waiting in line. We did a lot of waiting since we got there at 8:00. But man our good seats were totally worth it.

After a long while the movie finally came.

The whole evening was delightful. Honestly I loved it. I can't wait to see it again this week. I've been reading the book out loud to Michelle--who's never read it!--and then we are going to see it together. We're almost finished. Oh my gosh this book never gets old.

3 comments:

kendall said...

I LOVED IT SO MUCH!! I'm excited to see it with you during Christmas break. :) I luuuurve you, and I about wet my pants watching the HP6 preview. It looks AMAZING.

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Ah I can't wait to see it! Your shirts are way cute, by the way. Mal - You are the next Martha Stewart. (But way cooler and without the jail time, naturally)

Mallory Jan said...

Yes the HP6 Preview was amazing. I thought the jail time might build my character. haha