Monday, January 16, 2012

Maybe imma be busier than I thought

You know how I get to do cool things like start IVs on my classmates? Well let me just tell you, that cool reward does not come with a hefty price. I've been sitting in my kitchen for the last seven hours working on a giant post assessment for clinical. Okay, I did take a short break somewhere in the middle to make pumpkin muffins so maybe I've only been working for six hours.
On the bright side:
+ I'm using the textbooks that they make me buy for school. So far I've cited six of my textbooks on this assignment alone. Who knew that textbooks were helpful?
+This is the first of many post assessment that I'll be doing this semester so hopefully I'll get faster. (Please bless I get faster!)
+I'm still learning a lot of really cool things and while this assignment is tedious, I don't totally hate it.

6 comments:

Elizabeth Peterson said...

Yech! Another big reason why I majored in Dance!

Heather said...

I think those assignments are a pain in the butt for every nursing student. I have heard about these from friends

Alaina said...

I'm so proud of you!

J. Frankenstein Lutes said...

So much work! I feel like computer science is way easier. I do remember ridiculous amounts of time spent in the labs programming though. You're going to be such a good nurse!

J. Frankenstein Lutes said...

So much work! I feel like computer science is way easier. I do remember ridiculous amounts of time spent in the labs programming though. You're going to be such a good nurse!

kinobud said...

Every family should have a nurse like you. How's your bedside manner?