Saturday, January 07, 2012

Two weeks of heaven

I'm having a hard time finding the words to write about the Christmas Cruise so I'm mostly going to rely on pictures. and maybe a few words. Basically, I want to live on a warm beach. I want to make a million dollars and then retire and live on a beach in Mexico. Swimming in the ocean, I mean, come on. Favorite parts include:
-Double desserts
-Early dinner with the old people
-Second dinner
-Hanging out in our tiny room
-Not even Belizing that we were in different countries
-Exercising around the deck
-Sven
-The GI bug!
-Napping in the sun
-Swimming in the Ocean
-Supermart in Mexico
-Christmas spectacular
The list goes on and on but I'm not going to rub it in any longer. It was such a great week!
And if a Christmas cruise weren't enough, I got to spend the next eight days in California with Joshua Lutes and family. I've got one picture from the whole trip. Me and Joshua at the baptism of Jeremy and Alec. There were pictures of us with the moustache cookies that we made but I forgot to get them off of the computer in California. Sad day. But this is a pretty cute picture if I do say so myself.
Best parts of the California trip include:
-Going to Costco every other day
-Reading Dinosaur Comics
-Wearing shorts and sitting in the sun
-Remembering that charades is awful and fun at the same time. We shall forevermore call it awfully-fun, I guess.
-Sherlock Holmes
-Trampoline!
-My bed that took up all of the floor space in Ashleigh's room
-Donuts
-Miniature golf at Castle Park (meh)
-Andrew's sad face
-Just Dance with eight people watching
In the end, break was a blast. Life is a blast and there is so much to love about it. I am so lucky to have so many great people in my life. I say it every year but I'll say it again, BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!

4 comments:

Rachel Eve said...

Aw, look at you and your awesome Christmas! Did you find any Vita in Mexico?

Happy you had a nice, relaxing, sunny break!

Elizabeth Peterson said...

Charades was Awesome!!! Best charades ever. One of my best highights was sitting outside in the sunshine with my fams playing charades. Loved it so much!!

Heather said...

It was fun having you here in California! Next time we need to go to Disneyland!!!

Cheri said...

What a lucky girl!!! Loved all your pictures!