Monday, December 03, 2007

Because I am a Weirde

Ever since watching 5 episodes of Project Runway I have become obsessed with fashion. I want to know the top designers and someday I want to be one. In my search for fashion inspiration I found this coat from Badgley Mischka's 2008 spring line. Ugh I want it so bad! Other favorite new designers include Jill Stuart and Gwen Stafani's L.A.M.B. If you can's appreciate my new love for high fashion atleast it gives you something to do while you sit at the computer for hours. This is the site I have been looking at.HAVE FUN!

2 comments:

Alaina said...

Haha you are darling. And I love that coat. Maybe if you don't go to college you can afford it.

NatAttack said...

I LOVE PROJECT RUNWAY.

Let's hope there's a marathon on Bravo when I come home.