Sunday, December 02, 2007

Christmas in the Northwest


Why yes, it is almost Christmas. Why do you ask?


Our new tree is HUGE!
In true Wood tradition our halls and house are decked with holly and holiday spirit. I cannot believe that Christmas is actually happening.
PS- Our christmas in the Northwest is not a gift God wrapped in green because we don't believe in having real trees. Dad told me we don't get real trees because he wants me to have something to look foward to for when I get married. That makes just one more reason why I am getting married out of high school.

5 comments:

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Haha, you are the funniest. Good reason. And smart of your dad to come up with it too!

I thought maybe you were going to say you don't have real trees in the Northwest because it's illegal to kill a tree up there. :)

Alaina said...

Hahaha real trees are a lot of work anyway. And they don't come pre-lit.

A said...

my parents finally retired the fake tree last year. i am grateful.

NatAttack said...

i can't WAIT to come home! it looks GORGEOUS.

17 days! XOXO.

kendall said...

Hahahahaha, Dad! Love him. I can't WAIT to come home and be with you! YAAAAY CHRISTMASSSSSS!