Saturday, December 15, 2007

An Ugly Christmas

As many of you may know last night I had an ugly Christmas sweater party. It was so fun! I cannot tell you how great it was to see everyone in these ugly sweaters and how fun it was to think about people actually wearing them. Though the idea of an ugly sweater party is great I must admit I didn't come up with it. I owe my night of fun and laughter to my sister Nat Pat. Two years ago she gave me the idea when she had this great sweater for a party she attended. Ever since that moment the wheels in my mind have been working and planning the day when I could have my own ugly christmas sweater party. Well the day finally came, and it was glorious!
First Gabbe and Anna came over and Gabbe cut and styled my hair. We decided it was time to bring back my full bang and now Natalie and I are SO much alike. To pass the time we played Cranium and ate some holiday treats like fudge, cinnamon pumpkin squares, brownies, and graham crackers with frosting. We had a good time laughing at eachother.

It was such I good time that I am thinking of making one of my new holiday traditions! Merry Christmas everyone! I am looking foward to seeing you all soon!

5 comments:

kendall said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! SO CUTE. I love your HAIR and I love everyone's sweaters! Holy frick, amazing. I am amazed by you.

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

You little socialite--I love it!

Rachel Eve said...

I LOOOOOOOOVE YOUR BANGS! I can't wait to see you!

Alaina said...

Fun fun fun... you are so unique. And I maybe kind of like your bangs.

NatAttack said...

STRAIGHT BANGS ARE BACK. Woot. I'm so happy you joined me!

Those two boys should feel oh so very lucky to have so many cute girls to play with!

And it's like I told you on the phone, these photos are PERFECT for a Young Women's brochure for the church. You wholesome recreational activity planner.