Friday, February 22, 2008

Another Good Week

The close of the school week has finally come! It was a good time but I must say I am glad for the weekend. This week I made a few things. First I made this beautiful vest and then I got back my first pinch pot from sculpture and clay oh and last week I made Valentines day cupcakes. Man I love to do homely things.

Tonight we had a rugby social with our team and it was a ton of fun. We got to taking pictures and it was very entertaining. I'll post all of them on facebook if you want to see more.
Well here's to waking up at 6:00 on a Saturday to get to a rugby game!

PS- I can't get a good picture of my black hair but trust me, it's black.

4 comments:

kendall said...

So cute! Amanda and I want to be you a little bit. And I love your vest. I officially request one in GREY.

Jan said...

Promise me you won't be dyeing your hair black...you can have the grey vest.

Alaina said...

OH my gosh your cupcakes are AMAZING!!! Seriously, I would have difficulty eating one and ruining its beauty.

You girls are beautiful in that picture.

NatAttack said...

VEST!!!!!!!!! I was home for two weeks and we could never whip one of those up? Maybe I'll have to see if my other leg can get broken.

Mmmm. Cupcakes. Reminds me of all that cake decorating we watched on Superbowl Sunday. Mmmmmm. Mint Cookies 'n Cream. (I tried to buy it on Friday and they didn't have it!)