Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Few Thoughts

-I think I sprained my thumb
-Four girls from the Kent, WA rugby team stayed at my house last night and it was a lot of fun
-Turf makes my knees bleed
-I really like having people to socialize with
-I like it when you get a lot done but laying around is nice too
-Natalie is gone and it makes me sad
-I like it when I listen to music artists before they get big. They started playing Ingrid on the radio and I can say I liked her before she was on the radio
-Boots are my favorite
-I LOVE fashion (Well G would tell me I like fashion but I really LOVE him...)
-Being able to drive is one of the best things that has ever happened to me
-This will be my first summer that I actually have to find a real job
-When I was little my only job was to empty the silverware. I would pretend the knife and spoon were married and the fork tried to break them up, so when the fork fell on the spoon I would hit the fork with a knife. I still have to remind myself that it's not really like that.
-I have finally got to the point where I would rather spend my money than save it.
-I am coming to Utah for spring break
-I had a dream Kendall and I got iphones...just a dream
-I need new rugby cleats real bad
-I want a pet squirrel more than anything (well maybe not anything...)
-My graduation seems SO far away! Only three more symesters
-Harry Potter is real
-I crave warm beaches all the time! Any one want to go to some warm tropical island with me?
-I am taking a nap today.

3 comments:

NatAttack said...

I'M SAD TO BE GONE TOO. Seriously, I miss seeing you every day! How did we go so long without being together all the time? I need to hear about those scary Kent girls! I'm glad you had a good time.

I miss our ice cream... I could sure go for some right now. :)

Alaina said...

Ohhh this post makes me happy. I love your story about the silverware it makes me laugh so hard!

Rachel Eve said...

I want to go to a beach with you! Come visit. I'm so happy you're coming soon(er than later)!