Saturday, March 01, 2008

Animal Obsession

For some weird reason I really like to have my picture taken with animal statues. Don't really like animals that much but here they are...
The Lion at the Yankee Candle Store in Boston

Ahhh Sinclair love in Utah

The Bull in Wallstreet...my dreams finally came true!

And this weird little bunny in Boston


I'm sure there are more and there will be more.
So now whenever you see an animal statue you can think of me. Anyone else have a weird something they like to take pictures of or with?

7 comments:

Rachel Eve said...

Haha, that's funny. I remember hunting down that Sinclair dinosaur just to take your picture on it! And then we had a fun little myspace photoshoot that trip! Good times. Cute pictures.

ju said...

wierd little bunny? come now, that's the famed hare of 'the tortoise and the hare'!

oh, and i love that vest you're rocking in the first pic. you ought to bring it back.

Mallory Jan said...

Oh the tech vest...oh the memories. My mom made it.

Alaina said...

I love the facial expressions in each picture. A-W-E-S-O-M-E.

kendall said...

haha! I can't believe you have so many pictures with animals. You're crazzzzzy.

ju said...

i just remembered this...next time you're in salt lake, you really ought to go ride the lions at the capital building, they're on the west side. also, there's a number of good animal statues at the hogle zoo- assuming you can handle the depression you'll feel after seeing the horrible conditions in which the polar bear and the black bear live. if you can, i'd avoid those two.

NatAttack said...

I saw that rabbit just yesterday while I was waiting for the bus and I totally thought of you!

XOXO!