Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Break!

Today I went mini-golfing with Micaela, Justin, and Kameron. For those of you who don't know Kameron and Micaela are twins from my ward. Anyway, we went to Bullwinkles and played a round of mini-golf. This is a pic of my whole in two and some others of us.


Micaela and Justin tied, Mallory third, Kameron fourth. I will not be becoming a professional golfer anytime soon.
Then we went inside and played some games. The shooting games were the most fun but I am not very good at them either. I was amazed at how fast the boys could just pick up a game and be good at it. It must be built into them or something. Micaela and I liked to play this percussion game that is like DDR except you are playing the drums. The boys stuck to more serious things, like racing.

I will be in Utah tomorrow!

3 comments:

kendall said...

WAS IT A DOUBLE DATE?!

Ahahaha you're so dang cute. AND I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mallory Jan said...

Do I trust the see here please above?

Not a double date really but it sort of felt like it.

Andino said...

Mallory! Where did you get those cute shoes? My friend had some just like it then threw them away for some weird reason and we can't find new ones anywhere. you are so cute!