Sunday, May 11, 2008

Three Cheers for the Great Life

Life has been so exciting lately and still I cannot get the motivation to blog!
First and most importantly my rugby team ranked second in the region. That means we are second out of 22 teams! It is amazing. I had a blast going to Washington last weekend to play. The championship game was super physical against the Amazons from Sacramento, CA. Thanks to Alaina who took some amazing pictures.

After the game I was lucky enough to get a Black Angus dinner. So delicious.

Alaina and Adrie came up to Oregon last week and it was so great to be together. Seriously is Adrie not the cutest kid ever. Well I think so. I love being friends with my sisters. Everytime I am with them I love them even more.
Skip foward past a regular boring week and you get to the weekend. I got to go and visit Gabbe in Newberg this weekend and as always I had a blast! One other suprise.

I was ready for a little change.
Happy Mother's Day! I love you all!

6 comments:

kendall said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!

kendall said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

I really love your haircut! You look so cute in the pictures!

NatAttack said...

SUPER cute is right! I can't wait to see it in REAL life!

XOXO.

Alaina said...

Cute hair! Thanks Gabbe!

A said...

what they all said.