Sunday, April 27, 2008

We WON!!!

Our fifth year as state champion. Man it feels good. Regionals are next weekend in Washington. If we win both games we will go to Nationals. Please bless we win both games. I have a few more beautiful bruises to add to my collection.
Before the game:
Fierce

After the game:
Gabbe refused to touch me

Having Kendall, Gabbe, and Mom&Dad there was a blast. I can't wait for Alaina to be here next weekend.
The weather was beautiful, I couldn't have asked for a better day. I do have an awesome sock tan though.

4 comments:

NatAttack said...

CONGRATS MAL PAL! You're one win closer to a visit from Nat/Julie in Pittsburgh. Yeah, that's right. Because Rugby Nationals is probably the only reason I'll EVER go to Pittsburgh.

Mallory Jan said...

You're so cool!! I love you, and I'm so happy I went to see you beat up some girls.

kendall said...

Oh shoot, that was Kendall (me) above. Sorry, Mal.

Alaina said...

I am so glad to be coming to cheer you on this Saturday!!! Maybe I'll dress up Adrie as a cheerleader.