Friday, August 29, 2008

Jeans and Junk

Well since my summer is coming to an end and I am once again the only child left at home I figured it was time for an update. We had a whirlwind trip down to Utah and the two words to describe it would be Divine and Stressful. I got to do everything I wanted which included seeing Gabbe and my lovely cousin Rachel, help set up Kendall's new room, see G+G, eat at the Roadhouse, eat smothered burritos, stay the night at Alaina's, and play with that awesome baby Adrie. I also got to do some other things that I wasn't expecting like buying a nightgown from Victoria's Secret (lets just say it's taken comfort to a whole new level) and dye my shadow box black, again.

The first thing I did the day after we got home was go and buy a pair of designer jeans that I have been saving for all summer. If you have not experience the pleasure of wearing a nice pair of jeans you are missing something great. Words cannot describe the luxury of a pair of jeans that fit oh so nicely. So without further ado I give you my new People's Liberations jeans. I got them for a steal.

The next day my life started as a responsible adult. For the last three true days of summer I got to work. Hooray for growing up. It wasn't all bad. Payday (today) was awesome.
I did get to go mini golfing on a priest-laurel activity.

Farewell summer. I will miss you.

5 comments:

kendall said...

Ohh, Mal, things look soo good! I was happy to get to spend the summer with you. Those jeans are HOT! I only wish I could've gone with you... :) Love!

Mary B said...

I am one of the sad little people that have not yet experienced fabulous designer jeans. Sally has some, and they're HOT!

Enjoy SENIOR YEAR!

Alaina said...

Jealous of the jeans! Yay for stars on your bum!

Mallory Jan said...

Honestly expensive jeans will change you life.

Corey, Sally, Ashlyn, and Ava said...

Nice choice on the jeans! Jeans are my one major splurge because you can wear them EVERYDAY and it seems like the more expensive ones are the only ones that fit cute!! I'll bet they look great!