Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Shoes and Stuff

Honestly I have a few true obsessions but once I get started on them it is hard to stop them! I love shoes. I love shoes so much and I'll say it loud and proud. The greatest part about my shoe obsession is that I often buy shoes that my sisters don't fully appreciate.
Exibit A---My gladiator sandals.
True they buckle three times on my leg but I love them! Why follow the trends if you only follow them halfway right? They are silver with the coolest buckles ever and I am sure I will maybe once in my life see someone with the same ones. Stay tuned for my much awaited senior pics and maybe you will catch a glimpse of them.
Exibit B---My moccasin boots.
They are new and they are the black boots I have been dreaming about for quite a while now. Once again they are a little over the top but I am sure that I will never be caught wearing them the same time as someone else. They have two rows of black suede fringe and white and turquoise bead designs on top. They are SO awesome!
So all I have to say is I'm okay if you don't love my shoes. I am just way excited that I am happy with my self that I can wear shoes that are so one of a kind. Fashion is delightful and my favorite part is that it is okay to be a weirde sometimes.

3 comments:

Rachel Eve said...

I love my little weirde Mal. Post pictures of these shoes! I'm sure you can pull them off.

Joshua said...

Gladiator sandals are super cute regardless of what your sisters might say.
"Go big or Go Home"
-Johnny "Tsunami" Kapahala

NatAttack said...

Let's wear our gladiators together next week. I love our fashion sense.