Sunday, October 12, 2008

Proof

Let me prove to you that I was the one to give kendall the kissing disease. (but not by kissing)

1. Two weekends ago when I was "sick" I slept for 25 hours of a two day weekend. Also the parentals couldn't wake me when I was taking a nap after school on that friday.
2. I have pretty much given up watching tv because I am so tired by the end of the day. That's right...most nights I go to bed around 8:30.
3.This three day weekend I have already slept 30 hours and I am thinking about taking a nap this afternoon.
4.I can trace this mono's lineage from Kendall to me back to Gabbe who got it from Emily Kara who got it from Ian Leslie. It all makes sense.

You could just say I'm tired because I wake up at five (true story) but it's not normal to sleep for 10 hours and still wake up tired. Perhaps a sleep number would solve all my problems, who knows? But I'm sticking it out. Maybe I just love sleep (true) too much perhaps? We may never know.

2 comments:

Rachel Eve said...

Crap, what if I have mono? I don't want the kissing disease!

I feel sorry for you girls. Get better!

Joshua said...

I gave it to Ian Leslie.