Tuesday, October 07, 2008

A Little of This --- A Little of That

1.I love sleeping so much. Why do you never appreciate something until you lose it?!
I really wish I could go to the High School Musical 3 midnight premiere
I start my application for BYU in eight days! AHH!
Only a few more days before the parents go to Hawii and I get to be a responsible adult!
School is hard. Why does studying stink so much?
I love working. I mean to say I love having money from working.
When I get super tired right under my right eye twitches.
I have a solo in jazz choir
I think I would make a good banker because I really enjoy counting money. I do a lot of this as choir treasurer.
Girl music is SO GOOD! ie-Ingrid, Priscilla, Fiona, Regina, Paramore...we are all good friends.
Someone brought cupcake in to work today. I had a pumkin spice one that was delicious.
I have renamed Wednesday Suckday because it is so awful.
I started sleeping on my side instead of my stomach. I couldn't tell you how this evolved.
The Ahhhhs in You Don't Know Me make me think of the Oompah Loompahs in the Johnny Depp version of Willy Wonka
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day
I should really finish my homework now.

3 comments:

kendall said...

YOUUUUU HAVE A SOLO!!!!!?!?! OMG I am so happy for you. Oh my gosh.

Alaina said...

I love this post. I love lists. I love you.

I wanna hear your solo.

NatAttack said...

THERE'S NO MIDNIGHT SHOWING IN MY TOWN!


AHHHHHHHHHHH. I can hardly stand it. How else am I going to get into a theater that's not mostly kids? (Ew.)