Monday, November 17, 2008

It's Been a While

Life is good. Last weekend I got to travel to Seattle, WA for a Jazz choir festival. It was so much fun! I also got to miss a day of school so that was a plus. Friday we wandered around Pikes Market and then Saturday we sang in the Olympic Jazz festival. Our outfits looked good, my solo was sassy, and all was right in the world. We were chosen as one of three groups to sing again in the evening so that was good. The Mexican fiesta we had at the end (which is equivalent to we ate at a mexican restaurant) was delicious. I think growing up in Arizona has permanantly engrained Mexican food into my blood. For example, I believe that we could solve all the world's problems by getting everyone together and having a giant mexican food fiesta. That is how delicious mexican food can be. Anyway here are some pictures from my weekend adventures.

PS-Three days until Twilight

6 comments:

kendall said...

!!! It all looks so fun. Mary Kate looks sooo cute. Aand you look even better. And I love the picture of you with the space needle in the background. It's my new desktop.

Love you!

NatAttack said...

But it was WELL worth the wait. What a fun lil life you have there Mal Pal! I wish I could be a part of it. Yay. Sounds like your trip was a blast!!!

I MISS YOU MORE NOW.

Alaina said...

Sooooooo fun! Choir trips - particularly Jazz choir trips - are memories you'll love up forever.

PS you replaced my Adrie on Kendall's backdrop. And it's okay. 'Cuz you're so darn cute.

Rachel Eve said...

Mallory Jan, you are just the cutest little thing there ever was. I love you and I miss you!

Rachel Eve said...

p.s. I love Mexican food too.

Alyssa said...

I like this a lot. Especially that fave pic of us where we just look so happy.