Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Things I Love SO Much I Cry a Little Bit

I just finished my BYU application! I can't even thing about it, it makes me so nervous!
Tomorrow night is the Twilight premiere! AHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHHHH!
I get to go to Boston and see two of my sisters
Christmas is right after that and then I get to see all three of my sisters!
Listening to Christmas music with Michelle really loud while we drive to lunch.
Really deep sleep.
Kino...isn't he cute?
A Dad that will help me work really hard on my essays so I can go to college.
Facebook
Pizza
Rugby is starting. (First touch practice last night. My body hurts already.)
Each day that I live I see how much stuff for which there is to be grateful. Thanksgiving is one week from today and even though I won't be spending it in my ideal way I guess things could get a lot worse. At least I get to make the pies right?

2 comments:

kendall said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! AAAH! Oh I'm SO excited for you to be here someday. And I love Christmas music. I'm forcing myself to wait to listen to it until after Thanksgiving is over, but oh my gosh I'm so excited. This blog makes me so happy.

Joshua said...

This blog is so cute mal. I wish i could be on the rugby field with you. You would protect me right?