Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Are you there world?...It's me Mallory

Wow wow wow! So much has changed since January. Right now I am sitting in my college dorm just loving life. Too much has happend lately to capture it all but I'll just update you all on a few things.
Toward the beginning of March I was accepted to Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. I have lived the college life for about three weeks and I am totally in love with it. Classes are different. I am loving the 50 minute class periods but I never knew that there was this much text book reading involvedin learning. I've made a few good friends and I cannot wait to see what the next seven months brings to me.
Today I took a little 20 minute walk over to Paul Mitchell the School and had Gabbe cut and style my hair. That girl really has a gift. hahaha. I added up the total time I spent walking today and it adds up to a little under 90 minutes. Take that obesity. Anyway...I came home, ate dinner with some friends and then watched SYTYCD and Glee with some girls from my hall. It is so great when I get all my homework done on campus. I'm already looking forward to the weekend because we're all going to watch HSM:3 Senior year in my neighbors room. I will close with a few pictures of my new girl friends.

Movie nights! Eight girls crammed into a dorm room watching some movies.
The middle picture is titled "Choosy Mormons Choose Jif" Thank you McCall.
The Hotty Potty. I think you get the point.

7 comments:

NatAttack said...

Welcome back baby! We missed you...! XOXO.

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Yaaaaaaaayy! So glad to have you back. We have a special new bond now that we're Hinckley Hall sisters. I was room number 1108 I think, so I hear we would have been neighbors! Enjoy every minute of this year, because there is truly nothing like it in the world!

Rachel Eve said...

So fun! I love that you're at BYU now and loving it! I'm so happy for you. And I'm SO happy you're back blogging! I've missed you.

kendall said...

I'm waiting for the picture of GBH to show up there any day now.....:)

Mallory Jan said...

Erica my best girlfriends are living in 1108. That picture of all of us is in 1108! So weird! Kendall I tried the GBH picture but someone took it down. No sense of humor I guess.

Jan said...

I love the Hottie Potty!

Cheri said...

YOU are off to a great start, Mal! Attitude is everything! Happy college life! Whoa, that was some party when BYU beat Oklahoma! You live in a 'happenin' place!!! XOX