Saturday, September 12, 2009

PPParty Everyday. Party Everyday

Finally a weekend! haha. It was another busy night at the college dorms. We finally had our ward social and got put into our family home evening groups. I am so psyched about my group. I feel like it is such an answer to prayer. For one thing Draco Malfoy is in my group. Not the actual Tom Felton boy but one that looks exactly like him. The funny thing is I pointed him out to Kendall the day before in the Cannon center and then the next day he is part of my family. Oh it is so great. The best part is he is super normal. You know like not a jerk. I'll sneak a picture of him as soon as I get to know him a little better. :)
After the social we went the Fall Fest on campus which is I guess the opening social of the school year. There were SO many people there. We spent some time dancing and just wandering around seeing what there was to do. I played with Julia for a bit and met all her crazy roommates. Then as our new tradion would have it we went back to the dorm and watched a movie in McCall and Stephanie's room which happens to be Erica's old room 1108. We all brought our collection or junk food and had a little girl party and watched 13 Going on 30.
Right now I'm sitting in the bottom of the library taking a little break from all of my studies. I've already finished Anthropology and Physical science homework and next I'm moving on to English 150 and Nutrition. Life is still a party!


Oh I forgot to tell the story about my toe! Well it's not really that exciting but I'd just left Julia to try and find my dormmates. I was wearing the only shoes that are comfortable since I got giant blisters on the back of my heals from another pair of shoes and to make a long story short some boy was dancing crazily, shuffled backwards and took my big toenail with him. Oh man it hurt. It was a little bloody but I think I'll survive.

No comments: