Tuesday, September 07, 2010

The End of Summer

It is still so weird to me that the Summer is really over. In a way my summer ended as soon as I left for Oregon. Not that I didn't see my trip up North as a vacation but more that everything I've had the last four months ended when I drove out of Provo. Everything about this Summer was perfect. Even getting my bike stolen turned out to be okay since I got the sweet upgrade to a bike with baskets (thanks Aunt Cheri!). Anyway, to remember the last month of Summer I thought I'd sum it up in some of my favorite pictures of the last month of freedom.

Pretzels


The Great Salt Lake

Hiking the Y

Seaside, Oregon

I'm crossing my fingers for a speedy Fall semester because I'm already ready for Christmas break!

3 comments:

Alaina said...

Fun, fun summer! It's always fun to remember "that was the summer of pretzels" etc. Good for you to document it; I've been awaiting your return!

Unknown said...

I always knew Aunt C must be nice.

NatAttack said...

SEASIDE, ORE-GUN.

Also, you are growing cuter and cuter by the very day.

I can't wait for Christmas either!!