Thursday, September 09, 2010

Mildly Obsessed

I cannot get enough of Sharpies lately. If I had to pick one tool to use from now until forever with which to created, I'd pick a black Sharpie. I don't know what it is about them that I love so much. I like that you can use just black and focus more on the lines of things rather than colors. It's also probably because that smell is so delicious. [Note to reader: I do not sit around an huff Sharpies. I'm just stating the fact that I (and probably many of you) cannot resist the smell of a Sharpie while in use]. Anyway, this is my latest creation for a Humanities assignment. Three things you should know about it: it's cheesy, most of my high school projects looked similar to this, and it's 100% Sharpie created. Hooray for Gilgamesh I guess.


Also, I wanted to show you the valuable skills I'm learning at the Law School. I scanned the original piece of art into a PDF and then sent it to myself from a copy machine. It's pretty high tech I guess.

Also also, I love this Sharpie Pens commercial. It's just so cute.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Hi,! I liked the Sharpie commercial but I couldn't see the project you created! Oh, the fun of technology. Maybe I don't know how to access it. XOX You're amazing!