Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thoughts

I've finally discovered how to get milk into my diet. Two words: Chocolate Pudding
I'm sort of really excited to look at cadavers in anatomy.
Florence + the Machine has been my motivation to study this week.
Ingrid has a new song that is real good. I think that might be my motivation to study next week. Have a listen
I've gotten ready by myself for the last 5 years and now my new roommates like to be up in the morning and get in my way while I prepare for the day. It's hard.
Hey remember how we're suppose to be running a 10K next weekend? hahaha
I keep having dreams where people are brushing my hair. First it was Mom, then Kendall, and then Joshua. Is that weird?
I want fake facial hair for Halloween. Pretty much that's going to be my costume.
I've been sick of my hair lately.
I have a great roommate.
What am I going to do when it gets cold and I can't ride my bike everywhere?
I had to pay $65 to get CPR certified. Doesn't that seem like something they should do for free?
Grooveshark.com is the new pandora except better because you get to pick the songs that play.
I have my first round of tests/quizzes for the semester this week.
My work schedule got rearranged so now I work M-TH from 8am-1pm. I figure an hour of sleep lost for a work free Friday is worth it.
If you make it through Wednesday the rest of the week is a piece of cake.
I don't think I've ever been so excited for General Conference to come.
My friend Michelle is coming to visit me in Utah!
Mastering Chemistry is the devil.
I wish someone would tell me what to wear tomorrow.
I think tortilla chips are my favorite kind of chip. SO salty and delicious.

2 comments:

NatAttack said...

"Hey remember how we're suppose to be running a 10K next weekend? hahaha"

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Cheri said...

Wow, you have a lot going on! There's something special about October! XOX