Monday, April 18, 2011

Falling asleep in the library...

Whelp. I don't know why I always think I can stay productive in the library until 2am but let's just say it's not for lack of trying! In the last few hours in the lib I've taken a final and finished most of a microbiology study guide and then started falling asleep. Today was just your typical day of finals. I went to work, took a final, studied in the LRC, had an emotional moment, made pizza with friends, and trekked back up to the library. Maybe someday it will all be worth it so I can have a computer monitor/TV that is this big. (I'm sitting about 4 feet away from it just so you know)

The pizza was delicious.
Apparently I've turned into a hunchback.

The sparklers were a little anti-climatic. How was I supposed to know they'd stay lit for like 5 seconds? Sheesh!
In other unrelated news...

Sometimes I don't mind acting like a child because I get to make this face and eat ice cream. Spring is finally here and I get to start a new chapter of my life in two days. I wonder if I still know how to live life outside of Provo because I've been here for so long. I just need to survive my last three finals.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

The sparklers may have been anti-climatic, but it was worth it to see that light of childhood reignited in the faces of Captain VT and Spanky.

rob said...

Captain Visiting Teaching? What's that?

kendall said...

Sad. Come back. Except we'll be gone, so come to new york please.