Friday, June 24, 2011

I wish I had something good to say

-I wish that the sun made an appearance more often in Oregon
-I wish that Julia could fill the spot of mystery roommate number 4
-I wish the 4th of July would come faster
-I wish that I could dance like a robot
-I wish that I could hang out with my really cool niece and two nephews

-I'm glad that I get a break from school
-I'm glad that I know roommates 2 and 3 are pretty awesome
-I'm glad that time eventually passes
-I'm glad that I can watch So You Think You Can Dance to fill the void
-I'm glad that quality time with Kent and Jan involves watching the Adjustment Bureau

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad that someday soon we will live together. I'm glad you're alive. I'm glad you like fountain drinks and inappropriate media.

J. Frankenstein Lutes said...

I'm more anxious about the first of July. Once that gets here then the fourth can take its time.

Alaina said...

I'm glad you refer to your parents by their first names sometimes. And I wish you were here.

Alaina said...

I think you have lots of good things to say. I keep coming back to see if there are more of them. Love you!!!