Thursday, June 09, 2011

Thoughts and other things

-I hope I'm not getting cancer as I stand in front of the microwave, waiting for my food to cook.
-I'm constantly surprised by the amount of money people spend on greeting cards. 6 cards for $30...are you serious?
-Eating frozen cookie dough is not nearly as fun without Alyssa. That mission had better be worth it!
-I have weird moments of creative inspiration as of late. The amount of projects I've started, and the others that I've dreamed up are stacking up in a rather ridiculous pile.
-If you have an old Scrabble game you're not using, I'll pay you to send it to me.
-I've stopped closing my blinds when I go to sleep. I find that I like being able to wake up to the morning sky. It's usually not sunny but today was the exception.
-I tip my hat to those people that ride their bike for transportation.
-I'm ready for Christmas to be here already.

3 comments:

Alaina said...

I think the cancer thing about my cell phone being on my person 75% of my waking hours.

Kendall said...

CHRISTMASCHRISTMASCHRISTMASCHRISTMASCHRISTMASCHRISTMASCHRISTMASCHRISTMASCHRISTMASCHRISTMASCHRISTMASCHRISTMASCHRISTMASCHRISTMASCHRISTMASCHRISTMASCHRISTMASCHRISTMAS!

miss you love you!

Anonymous said...

Look at the actual tote through different facets to check on any kind of loose bond because whenever you buy inexpensive totes, an opportunity of having affordability is actually reduced. dior replica As well as the colour, the actual consistency from the gown additionally warrants interest. Selecting a tote which matches the actual consistency from the dress is really a sensible method to accomplish trendsetting style theory. burberry replica For instance, transporting the leather-based ladies handbag having a 100 % cotton gown appeases the actual target audience. rolex replica Buying bags could be a challenging job particularly when you're seeking to cut costs. chanel replica Nevertheless, not every merchants market totes in the exact same cost and as such this gets important that you should invest the required time in your look for high quality totes from inexpensive price. replica dior bags Even though, cost decides the standard, however in some instances inexpensive items may go beyond one’s anticipation.