Monday, May 23, 2011

Rice Krispie heart

I'm not going to lie, I got some pretty awesome gifts for my birthday this year. Between a pendant necklace with an anatomically correct heart on it, a year long subscription to Entertainment Weekly, a Scrabble game with a note from a certain roommate that made me bawl my eyes out, and a generous donation from my parents to the London fund in an exchange for my slave labor services all Summer, a girl couldn't ask for more.

Unless she knew what four batches of Rice Krispie Treats made into one giant Krispie looked like.



I keep thinking that I'm going to take a bite of Krispie treat and be sick of it but it never fails to be delicious. I am so lucky to have thoughtful friends that know just what I need. Thanks again friends!

When I die, please stir my ashes into a batch of Rice Krispie Treats and take me to Disneyland. Oh, and don't forget the mini M&Ms.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Wow! I've never seen such a big Rice Krispie Treat. Thanks for cheering up my day! XOX

kendall said...

Yay! It is so awesome looking. I am only sorry I wasn't there to eat it with you cause I was CRAAAVING it while making it. Love you, mal!

Alaina said...

Wow, I heard about that treat but just had NO idea it was really so big. I'm glad you posted pictures. Happy Birthday!!! If I hadn't been new-baby exhausted I would've filled that lunch box gift with a humongous s'mores bar.