Monday, November 21, 2011

In the spirit of Thanksgiving...

In no particular order, here are twenty things that I am so thankful for this year...
-Hot Tamales
-Three sisters that are all so unique and lovely
-The BYU Nursing program
-Friends in my nursing classes that help me love school
-The Provo Temple
-Airplanes that let me get to see the people I love
-Video chats which also help me see the people that I love
-Joshua Lutes
-Regina Spektor and her ridiculously intricate song lyrics
-My physical body and all of the tiny processes that make it work
-Harry Potter
-Laughter
-Really great roommates who are also my best friends
-The Lord's timing
-The opportunity that it gives me to learn patience
-A Saab named Vince
-Adrienne Sage, Henry Rex, and B. Elliot
-Sore muscles and Zumba
-Family time
-The ability to learn
-The joy that comes from doing what I know to be right

9 comments:

Elizabeth Peterson said...

Way to be thankful!!

Elizabeth Peterson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'm so thankful for you too Mal. You're the best.

Alaina said...

Love this. AND seeing B. Elliot - love that too! You are great and I can't wait to hang out with you all weekend.

Alyssa said...

Thankful thankful. I love Thanksgiving. and I sure do love YOU.

Cheri said...

What a great list! You are an amazingly talented girl with perspective...XOX Aunt Cheri

Mary B said...

I LOVE your list! It's very well balanced. I think Hot Tamales would be at the top of Tom's list too. And ZUMBA might top mine..! (after family time). :) So happy to get to hang w/ you this holiday! XOX!

J. Frankenstein Lutes said...

Tell us more about this "Joshua Lutes". He sounds super classy and handsome.

Emily said...

I hear Joshua Lutes is super classy and handsome...but you should never believe rumors...