Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Inconsequential

-I walk past this tree every day and get sort of creeped out. Can you tell why?

-While the original picture was great, the one with moustaches is even better. Nursing students be crazy.

-The BYU Tree of Life sculpture is no more. It was demolished about a month ago.

-Tonight I sang along to Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas is You" to Joshua via video chat, he was not impressed.

-I had to park on the street because my roommate's dumb boyfriend took the last spot in our parking lot.

-Only two more times that I have to go to pathophysiology

5 comments:

Kendall said...

I saw your car on the street and said, HEY VINCE!

J. Frankenstein Lutes said...

I think I was expecting to hear "Christmas in the Northwest" and then I let my disappointment show.

Is it because the tree looks like it grew around a particularly slow and particularly fat man?

Alyssa said...

One of my favorite things to do is to read your blog and laugh aloud while I'm sitting in the library. next to you.

Mallory Jan said...

Don't worry Joshua, Alyssa and I have just been practicing our harmony on "Christmas in the Northwest". It should be ready for performance pretty soon.

Emily said...

I can't see why the tree creeps you out. Unless it's because it has a really ugly knothole?
I will kick Joshua for him when I see him next.
I'm so excited I get to see you in a week!!!!