Saturday, February 25, 2012

Making faces and going places

I am a really lucky girl. Not only because I'm living the BYU dream in nursing school, have generally good health, and an awesome family, but because I've got a boy named Joshua Lutes to be my best friend. Seriously, so lucky. Imma tell you some nice things about this boy.

Sometimes he'll fix my computer if I ask real nice
His teen girl squad voice always makes me laugh
He is a public transportation professional
He'll fill the drink fridge with Diet Cokes just for me
We get to spend time together in Seattle
He is super crafty and makes cool things
He's really kind to me when I fall asleep on the couch
He can teach me things that I don't know

Basically there are just a lot of things to love about this boy.

3 comments:

Heather said...

He pulls off looking constipated very well. :)

Alaina said...

You two are so fun together :)

Elizabeth Peterson said...

He has way cool sisters who are so fun to be around!