Monday, February 27, 2012

Sick day

I took a sick day today. I looked at Pinterest and watched Boy Meets World all day. I don't really even feel bad about it. Somewhere between the hardest semester of school ever, this sickness, and my heart being 882 miles away, I'm having a hard time. I guess what I'm saying is that I could use some motivation and or laughs. Like Nacho baby here...
Or maybe the coolest cat ever...
Or basically anything Ron Swanson. Sound off in the comments!
Your help will be much appreciated.
Loads of Love,
Mallory Jan

5 comments:

Joshua Frankenstein Lutes said...

Hang in there and I will draw a mustache on my bicep and then flex at you soooo hard.

Unknown said...

I LOVE THAT CAT!

Elizabeth Peterson said...

OK Joshua making his bicep flex is making me laugh so hard. I am sorry that you are sick and having a rough semester. Come and visit me! :o) I make things better!!

Cheri said...

Sorry you're feeling down....I'd help if I knew what to do! You have to admit that you haven't given yourself much 'down' time. It's good to have a rest day. If you're really sick, maybe you need antibiotic! So sorry! XOX Aunt CHeri

Alaina said...

COME VISIT ME! A teeny little piece of your heart is right here, 0.34 miles away. For two more days at least. I love you! That baby Nacho Libre would cheer me right up.