Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Harry Potter

It was so good! I love love loved it! All the characters are getting so cute---all except for Fred and George that are starting to look strangely like old men. In this movie I love Sirius Black so much. He does look kind of like a mob boss with his velvet suits but you can't help but love his guts. Teen angst it like the best thing ever. I love that Harry is so mad at everyone, don't you think he has a right to it? The final battle was amazing! I wish magic were real because it was a beautiful thing to watch. The end was so emotional, I even cried a bit. The only thing that was not my favorite was the Occulemency (?) lessons. I never imagined that it would be that painful. Well in the end I can't complain to much. It is for sure the best book and now the best movie! I cannot wait for the rest of Pottermania month---the book in 10 days!!!!

2 comments:

Rachel Eve said...

I wish magic was real too!

Haha, that's funny about Sirius...his outfits were a little too velvety!

Becki said...

oh oh oh oh!

It was so pretty when Fred and George went crazy and blew everything up and

FIREWORKS
FIREWORKS
FIREWORKS

I loved it sosoosososoos much.