Monday, July 23, 2007

Well...

I want to write a Harry Potter blog and put pictures on it but Kendall has them all. Kendall---please help me get pictures from your camera.

Girls camp was last week and as always it was a blast. Except for the rain that kind of sucked. Favorite parts include our group skit Harry Beaner (for those of you not clever enough to figure it out it's a play on Harry Potter and my group was the beans), running all the way down hill from the top of angels rest (about 2.3 miles, our legs payed dearly for it the next day), and having Julia stay with me. I love friends that can come over after a long time and it is still so natural. Well life is pretty much back to normal after last week. My goal this week is to make $100 so I can put money in the bank and still have enough money to but Scrubs season three. To some of you who make $90 a day I am sorry if you are laughing but to us poor starving kids that is like hitting the jackpot! I am babysitting 3 days this week, helping with chores at someone else's house (I am told that I will be conditioning a couch), babysitting for a whole bunch of kids that are cousins with Kendall, and I have playgroup twice. I think it's pretty likely that I will surpass my goal but I am keeping expectations low.

3 comments:

Rachel Eve said...

Don't worry mal, i don't make 90 dollars a day either. I hope you get scrubs season 3! You are busy busy busy it sounds like!

Mallory Jan said...

I am only busy this week, that's what sucks.

Alaina said...

Kendall has cousins that you don't?

I had to read that like 3 times to get it.

Good luck with the money goal. And for those of us who make $100+/day, we have mortgages and care insurance and health insurance and gas bills and air conditioning bills and grocery bills that ZAP it all up. So I'd LOVE a free hundred dollars with no responsibilities. Oh, to be you!