Friday, July 06, 2007

My Happy for the Morning

So I recently started talking to Aimee on Myspace and this is her most recent comment.


oh my gosh!
you dont know how happy i am to see you. i have been thinking alot about you. i miss you sooo much. i will be able to drive then so we can rock out in the car. lol.
...so i met a girl misty this year and shes lds and i have been going to church with her.
i told her about you and i thought you would be excited to know that i have been going to church. lol. i got back from camp a few days ago and it was soooo fun. i wish i had gone to church with you. i never really did...we talked about it alot but it never really happend.
ali is married and got baptised and is morman. they have a beautiful house and i will show you it when you come down!!!
omg i want to see you right now!!
whats new with you?


Isn't that the greatest thing ever. It really made me think that maybe not one person is meant to convert someone but it's the impressions we leave with them that make them more open to accept the gosple later. This is very happy for me, I have missed Aimee so much and it is comforting that someone I have so much love for could finally have the gosple. Now I am even more excited for Christmas so I can go and visit her!

3 comments:

NatAttack said...

Mally, this is wonderful news! A happy for all of us...

kendall said...

YIKES! That's so cool! I'd like to talk to Allison.

Alaina said...

Yay for good influences. I like being an influential missionary more than a preachy one :)